Worth Your Time: Podcast Edition
Roving Bandit just posted an excellent list of podcasts, to which I would add a few more:
- Back To Work, produced by 5by5, is a series of conversations about work ethic, productivity, creativity, innovation, and just plain life between Merlin Mann and Dan Benjamin. I can’t recommend this strongly enough — these guys are brilliant, inspiring, practical, and absolutely hilarious. I never thought I’d be taking work advice from a San Francisco techie who hates email, but they’ve already helped me rethink my role as a manager, boss, and (hopefully) creative professional.
- This American Life. You’re already listening to it, as you should be. Enough said.
- PRI’s The World: How We Got Here is smart and engaging. I liked their episode about Women in Egypt, and December’s A Rope and a Prayer made me cry.
- The New Yorker podcasts are excellent, especially Out Loud.
- Skeptoid discusses pop-culture science and psychology; fun and interesting.
If nothing else though, please just go download Back to Work — you’ll love it.